THE SIMI EV FREE FAMILY
1. UNAPOLOGETICALLY FREE GRACE: We proclaim God's free gift of salvation through faith alone in Christ alone, which is properly correlated with and yet distinguished from issues related to discipleship. Based upon grace, we motivate with love, gratitude and our Lord's promise of rewards.
2. BIBLICALLY FAITHFUL: We believe that Scripture is the bottom line rather than church tradition. We strive to be creative and flexible in keeping with Scripture.
3. RELATIONALLY CENTERED: We encourage healthy relationships among Christians. We stress small groups as a primary means for believers to reach out, develop friendships, and support each other.
4. FAMILY ORIENTED: We seek to provide an environment that strengthens marriages and families. We are committed to strong youth and children's ministries.
5. CULTURALLY RELEVANT: We share the good news of eternal life in simple terms people can understand. We minister to current needs and trends in society without compromising Biblical absolutes.
6. SIMPLY STRUCTURED: Jesus Christ is the Lord of His church. Under Him, we assign ultimate authority to the voting members and leadership in the daily ministries and operations of the church to the Board of Elders and the Pastors.